- Data you give us directly.
- Registration information (such as your date of birth, username, avatar - picture, password and email address) that you provide by entering any competitions or completing any surveys, including your scores and ranking in any competition.
- Information you provide by completing any in-game purchases, such as buying in-game currency and other items.
- Information you provide by participating in any Bubble Bonk forums or social media platforms.
- information you provide to us i you report any problems with the service.
- Data about your location, device type, operating system and platform.
- Data about your device, operating system version, page loading time, network, generated device identifier information, hashed MAC address, referral source and IP address.
- Data generated through playing games such as your high score and rankings.
- Game play history.
- The number of times you visit our Services and the amount of time you spend using the Services.
- If you are accessing Services through a third-party account such as Facebook or Google - certain information relating to your account with those third parties including your name, user ID, gender, location (country and/or city specific), email address, date of birth, information from your public profile including friends and connections, log in details, avatar, gender and other information based on your use of our Services.
1.2 How does Bubble Bonk protect your data?
Bubble Bonk follows generally accepted industry standards and maintains reasonable safeguards to attempt to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information in Bubble Bonk’s possession. Please note that data transmitted via the internet (e.g. via email communication) may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of your data from third-party access is not possible.
In the future, we may use your data in the following ways:
- To provide you with the Services (including any newsletter or blog subscriptions - which you can unsubscribe from at any time)
- To customize the Services which are available to you.
- To restrict those we know are under-age from accessing inappropriate content.
- To ensure that you are in compliance with our terms.
- To improve the Services, for analysis and reporting purposes and to offer you technical support or respond to your questions. This also includes using data to log any crashes in our provision of the Services, so we may report such interruptions (in this regard, we may use a third party to assist us).
- To notify you if you have won a competition.
- To personalize your experience.
- To offer you other Services which we think may be of interest to you, by email or push notifications.
- To market services which might be of interest.
- To send you push notifications for certain Services (which you can choose not to accept or turn off by visiting the settings section of your device and selecting the appropriate setting)
You, as the data subject, have the following rights relating to the processing of your personal data:
- Right of access (right to obtain from Bubble Bonk confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed and other information concerning your personal data, including information about the purposes of processing, the categories of processed personal data, the categories of recipients of your personal data, the period of personal data storage, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in respect to your personal data).
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (a supervisory authority is a state authority in your country which supervises the compliance with regulatations by legal and natural persons that process personal data of data subjects).
- Right to rectification (right to the rectification of your inaccurate personal data).
- Right to erasure (right to obtain the erasure of your personal data);
- Right to restriction of processing (right to obtain from Bubble Bonk the restriction of processing on the legal grounds (for example, when the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you or we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing)).
- Right to data portability (the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to Bubble Bonk, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit that data to another controller without hindrance from Bubble Bonk to which the personal data has been provided).
- Right to object (right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data, including the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data for marketing purposes).
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
- Right to file the request or complaint to Bubble Bonk regarding your personal data processing.
- Right to withdraw your consent for personal data processing.
At this time we do not send any marketing communications. However, in the future, we may send you marketing communications in relation to other Services that we think may be of interest to you via email or push notification. This would only ever be in relation to other similar Services of Bubble Bonk. We do not provide your data to third parties so that they can send you marketing materials without your consent. You can opt-out by using the unsubscribe mechanism available through our website: BubbleBonk.com, in any email, contact us as set out below or, in relation to push notifications, by choosing not to accept them or by turning them off by visiting the settings on your device and selecting the appropriate setting.
We will keep data only for as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose for which it was originally collected while you employ our Services (for example, play our games) and otherwise where required by law, including without limitations whilst you continue to have access to the Services. If you decide to delete an account you have with us and give up using our Services, we will delete your personal data as soon as technically possible. Nevertheless, certain data does stay on our Bubble Bonk system for administrative purposes (for archiving purposes, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes and to defend or bring any legal action). We also will process those personal data which is needed to comply with the requirements of applicable laws (e.g. tax and accounting requirements) or for our detection, investigation and prevention of cheating at the Services. Please visit us at BubbleBonk.com for information regarding retention periods.
Bubble Bonk reserves the right to use and disclose the collected, non-personal data for purposes of advertising by Bubble Bonk or Bubble Bonk’s partners and contractors. Bubble Bonk may employ third party ad serving technologies that use certain methods to collect information as a result of ad serving through Services. Bubble Bonk or third parties operating the ad serving technology may use demographic and geo-location information as well as information logged from your hardware or device to ensure that relevant advertising is presented within the Service. Bubble Bonk or third parties may collect and use data, for such purposes, including but not limited to, such as:
- device data — such as screen size, IP address, location (latitude and longitude), battery charge level, time zone, etc.,
- app data, such as Bundle ID, store URL, session length, session ID,
- ad data: impression count per session, click count, finish count, total impression count,
- user data (only when it’s passed by the publisher): gender, age, relationship status, interests.
In addition, we may use third party services that collect, monitor and analyze data. Here is the list of third party services we might use. Our third party partners, and their privacy policies are as follows:
- Google (Google Play, Google Play Games, Google Play Services, Google Firebase, Admob)
- App Store
- Unity (Unity Analytics, Unity IAP PURCHASE)
Bubble Bonk doesn’t collect any data at this time. However, in the future it’s possible that the data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the US as the UK or EEA (where some our third-party cloud-based servers are based). It may also be processed by Bubble Bonk companies or by one of our third-party partners operating outside of the US. This transfer is required to host the Services, provide you with support services, perform backups of your data, allow you to use the Services and the Website and to process your payment details if you make any in game purchases. We will always ensure that any such transfers are conducted in accordance with relevant laws in order to ensure adequate protection.
We will request your consent to data transfer to such countries before we begin our data processing activities. We take all the appropriate measures in order to ensure confidentiality and security of your personal data.
Bubble Bonk does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 years of age. If Bubble Bonk learns that Bubble Bonk has inadvertently gathered personal data from children under 16 years of age, Bubble Bonk will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such personal data from Bubble Bonk’ records.
Bubble Bonk understands the need to provide extra privacy protections to users who are children. To that end, features and services such as social networking plug-ins, behaviorally targeted advertising, and collection of data for the purpose of building user profiles are not available to users under 16. Bubble Bonk also does not allow our third party partners who engage in such practices to access personally identifiable data from users under 16.
Bubble Bonk and its partners do collect non-personally identifiable (anonymous) data from children.
We recommend that parents take the time to communicate and educate their children about Internet Safety.
At this time Bubble Bonk does not collect any user data. However, in the future If you no longer wish for us to use your data should we do so, please visit our website . Please note that this may affect the provision of our Services to you, for example, you may not be able to enter any competitions or make any in game purchases.
If you would like to delete, amend or update your data or change the way we may use it, then please use the Contact Form located on our Support page.
If you wish to cancel your consent please enter the Settings inside of the mobile application developed by Bubble Bonk and choose appropriate option.
If you wish to opt out of receiving any promotional emails or newsletters you can do so by clicking on the "unsubscribe here" link at the bottom of each email. To change or delete push notifications, visit the settings section on your device and select the appropriate setting.
If you have an account with us, you can view and edit your profile to change the settings in order to prevent others being able to add you as a friend.
We ask You for providing Us with the consent before processing Your personal data.